Professional School Counselors
We are happy to serve parents, teachers and students by providing classroom character lessons, small group and individual counseling to students as needed and bully prevention activities! We are here to promote and support success for all of our students!
No Place For Hate
The goal is to create a more harmonious school by increasing an appreciation for the richness that diversity brings. Let’s help stop teasing and bullying by encouraging our students to accept differences! We hope you will join us in this mission!
Useful External Links
The HCS Counseling Department has provided a variety of helpful quarantine and support resources on the HCS Counseling Department page under Resources for Parents During Quarantine.
Counseling Services (Anti Defamation League)
Monthly Spotlight Character Words
- August – Inquirers- Curiousity
- September – Knowledgeable/Commitment
- October Open Minded/Appreciation
- November – Communicators/Confidenceand Creativity
- December – Principles- Integrity and Respect
- January –Thinkers/Enthusiasm
- February – Caring/Empathy
- March- Risk Takers/Cooperation
- April – Balanced- Independence
- May- Reflective- Tolerance