Mission and Vision
- Opened: 1963
- Mascot: Roadrunner
- Colors: Burgundy & White
- Grades: PK-5
- Avg. Enrollment: 500+
- Blue Ribbon Beacon School of Excellence, 2015
- Blue Ribbon Lighthouse School of Excellence, 2016
Weatherly Heights Elementary strives to produce well-rounded students who have mastered all elementary standards giving every student the chance to be proficient and prepared for a rigorous middle school curriculum while formulating the technology skills needed to achieve excellence during their primary development.
Weatherly Heights Elementary strives to provide instruction which is:
- Actively engaging for all students all day, every day
- Data driven and differentiated/specific for all learners
- Technology enriched with purposeful engaging activities
Encourages/Expects teachers to:
- Be positive and motivated while focusing on the urgency in student learning
- Use each other as resources for productive collaboration
Encourages/Expects students to:
- Be motivated to achieve at their highest level
- Take ownership of learning and performance
Encourages/Expects parents to:
- Be an active participant in their child’s education
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little something extra.
We are Weatherly Heights Elementary, and WE GO THE EXTRA MILE!