"A book is a magical thing that lets you travel to far-away places without ever leaving your chair." - Katrina Mayer
Reading is a critical foundation for success in school and life. The mission of the Whitesburg Middle School Library is to foster a love for reading and empower students to be critical thinkers and effective, responsible users of information and technology.
- Whitesburg Elementary and Whitesburg Middle share a collection to provide students a greater selection of books on varying reading levels and topics.
- Middle School students may check-out up to two library books per visit.
- All students are responsible for returning their library materials on time and in good condition. The loan period for students is one week, but students may renew books to keep them longer.
- Students with lost or damaged materials will be assessed a $15 standard replacement fee for hardcover books and a $5 standard fee for softcover books.
- Students may visit the library any time with teacher permission.
- Mrs. Cooper is the Library Media Specialist and IT person for our home school. Issues with student Chromebooks are dealt with during school hours 8:00-3:00 each day. If you need further assisstance with technology, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .