We have such a fun week ahead: Burgapalooza, PBIS celebration, Athletic Banquet, Awards Day for 6th and 7th grades, and field trips! Please make sure your child dresses for the weather/purpose for these events. Students may also bring money for concessions and the dunk tank at Burgapalooza and for concessions at the PBIS celebration. I can't wait to have fun this week!
We have 8 school days left, and one million events in that time (or so it seems). Please mark your calendar for the 'Upcoming Events' listed below.
- May 16: Burgapalooza (field day)
- May 17: PBIS Celebration
- May 17: Athletic Banquet
- May 18: 6th Grade Awards Day @ 8:30am
- May 18: 7th Grade Awards Day @ 10:30am
- May 19: 6th & 8th Grades Field Trips
- May 23: 8th Grade Awards Day & Promotion Ceremony @ 8:30am; 8th Grade Picnic to Follow
- May 24: 7th Grade Field Trip
- May 25: Last Day of School (Students Dismissed at 12pm)
Parents are invited to attend Awards Day celebrations this year. These events will take place in the gym with guests seated in the bleachers. We are looking forward to recognizing our students!
Thank you for your continued support of our school!