Dr. Bradley Scott
Dr. Bradley Scott is the principal and instructional leader of
Whitesburg P-8 School.
· Doctoral Degree (Ed.D.) in Educational Administration;
University of Alabama (2015)
· Educational Specialist Degree (Ed.S/AA) in Educational Leadership;
University of Alabama (2011)
· Administrative Certification; University of Alabama (2004)
· Master’s Degree in Elementary Education; Alabama A&M University (2000)
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education; Auburn University (1996)
Related Career Experiences
· Principal of Whitesburg P-8 (2016- Present)
· Principal of Roger B. Chaffee Elementary (2013-2016)
· First Principal of Goldsmith-Schiffman Elementary (2010-2013)
· Principal of Monte Sano Elementary (2005-2010)
· Assistant Principal at Hampton Cove Elementary (2004-2005)
· Elementary classroom teacher at University Place Elementary (1996-2004)
· Dr. Scott’s wife is an elementary classroom teacher in the Huntsville City Schools, and his parents served as teachers in Huntsville for more than thirty years each.
· Dr. and Mrs. Scott have two sons, and Dr. Scott loves spending time with them fishing, working outdoors, and playing sports.
· Dr. Scott also enjoys reading and watching the Auburn Tigers, Atlanta Braves, and St. Louis Cardinals.