Williams Magnet Program
Surround gifted and talented students with specialized teachers, challenging curriculum, and like-minded peers to provide a learning environment that meets their unique intellectual, social , and emotional needs.
Unique Program Components
- Highly Qualified Teachers trained in gifted education
- Indisciplinary, conceptual, approach to learning
- Supports gifted learners through integrated curriculum and problem-based projects in addition to acceleration, compacting extended learning opportunities, mentorships and interest/inquiry based units of study
- Design curriculum supports engineering, computer science, and biomedical strands at New Century Technology High School.
The magnet application is currently closed.
- Parent, guardian or student must complete online application provided above during the application window
- For information regarding Gifted screening, please contact Mrs. Wendy Graham at 256-428-6872 or your local school.
- For additional information, visit the AGT Magnet Application page.
After being accepted to the magnet program, students must be enrolled through InfoSnap during the normal InfoSnap registration period. Please visit the Huntsville City Schools Enrollment Page for more information.