Williams Magnet Program
Surround gifted and talented students with specialized teachers, challenging curriculum, and like-minded peers to provide a learning environment that meets their unique intellectual, social , and emotional needs.
Unique Program Components
- Highly Qualified Teachers certified in gifted education
- Indisciplinary, conceptual, approach to learning
- Supports gifted learners through integrated curriculum and problem-based projects in addition to acceleration, compacting extended learning opportunities, mentorships and interest/inquiry based units of study
- Shares experts in engineering, computer science, and biomedicine in collaboration with New Century Technology High School
The magnet application window is currently closed.
- Parent, guardian or student must complete online application provided above during the application window
- For information regarding Gifted screening, please contact Mrs. Wendy Graham at 256-428-6044 or your local school.
- For additional information, visit the AGT Magnet Application page.
After being accepted to the magnet program, students must be enrolled through InfoSnap during the normal InfoSnap registration period. Please visit the Huntsville City Schools Enrollment Page for more information.