Featured StoriesView More News
Strategic PlanningView Full Plan
- Learning Outcomes
- To provide rigorous, engaging instruction to all students that facilitates problem solving and creativity, aligned to grade-level standards using innovative resources and tools.
- Whole Student Development
- To provide holistic services that meet the academic, social, and emotional needs of our students.
- Professional Growth
- To provide for and continuously empower all employees with modern strategies and skills that will, in turn, equip students for success
- Operations & Resources
- Ensure all Huntsville City Schools facilities are safe, while promoting conducive learning environments, maintaining appropriate financial reserves to cover all operating expenses, and setting a logistics framework for success.
- Community Connections
- Foster active and positive communication and engagement among students, staff, families, and the community in order to ensure that all stakeholders are engaged and well-informed partners.