HCS will be operating in Masks Mandatory beginning Saturday, Jan. 15 through Friday, Jan. 21. HCS utilizes a Mask Matrix which decides between Masks Optional and Masks Mandatory depending on the overall community transmission rate for Madison County during the preceding 10 business days. Use the More Information button below to access the COVID-19 Infocenter and view the full Mask Matrix.
MLK Jr. Elementary Receives Generous Donation from Broadway Theatre League
School and district staff gathered at Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary school on Monday for the unveiling of a very special...Read More
Featured StoriesView More News
Strategic PlanningView Full Plan
- Learning Outcomes
- To provide rigorous, engaging instruction to all students that facilitates problem solving and creativity, aligned to grade-level standards using innovative resources and tools.
- Whole Student Development
- To provide holistic services that meet the academic, social, and emotional needs of our students.
- Professional Growth
- To provide for and continuously empower all employees with modern strategies and skills that will, in turn, equip students for success
- Operations & Resources
- Ensure all Huntsville City Schools facilities are safe, while promoting conducive learning environments, maintaining appropriate financial reserves to cover all operating expenses, and setting a logistics framework for success.
- Community Connections
- Foster active and positive communication and engagement among students, staff, families, and the community in order to ensure that all stakeholders are engaged and well-informed partners.