Middle School Basketball Final Four & City Championship Results
Middle School Basketball City Championships were held between January 27 - February 1, 2020.Final Four ResultsThe 7th Boys,...Read More
HCS Principal A Finalist for National Distinguished Principal of Alabama
Blossomwood Elementary Principal Dr. Bradley Scott has been selected as a 2020 National Distinguished Principal Finalist for...Read More
Huntsville Fraternity Chapter Donates Giant Chess Set to MLK Jr. Elementary
Students at Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School celebrated a ribbon cutting ceremony for a gigantic chess set that was...Read More
GSES Displays Wax Museum of "Bottle Biographies" for Black History Month
Third-grade students at Goldsmith Schiffman Elementary put together a wax museum exhibit highlighting important African...Read More
Featured StoriesView More News
Strategic PlanningView Full Plan
- Learning Outcomes
- To provide rigorous, engaging instruction to all students that facilitates problem solving and creativity, aligned to grade-level standards using innovative resources and tools.
- Whole Student Development
- To provide holistic services that meet the academic, social, and emotional needs of our students.
- Professional Growth
- To provide for and continuously empower all employees with modern strategies and skills that will, in turn, equip students for success
- Operations & Resources
- Ensure all Huntsville City Schools facilities are safe, while promoting conducive learning environments, maintaining appropriate financial reserves to cover all operating expenses, and setting a logistics framework for success.
- Community Connections
- Foster active and positive communication and engagement among students, staff, families, and the community in order to ensure that all stakeholders are engaged and well-informed partners.