HCS to Host Special Called Board Meeting on Health & Safety Procedures
In light of new guidance recently released by medical organizations, the Huntsville City Board of Education will host a...Read More
Huntsville Hospital Hosting Additional Vaccine Clinic at Jemison High
Huntsville Hospital will host a vaccine clinic at Mae C. Jemison High School for students 12 and over to receive the COVID-...Read More
Strategic PlanningView Full Plan
- Learning Outcomes
- To provide rigorous, engaging instruction to all students that facilitates problem solving and creativity, aligned to grade-level standards using innovative resources and tools.
- Whole Student Development
- To provide holistic services that meet the academic, social, and emotional needs of our students.
- Professional Growth
- To provide for and continuously empower all employees with modern strategies and skills that will, in turn, equip students for success
- Operations & Resources
- Ensure all Huntsville City Schools facilities are safe, while promoting conducive learning environments, maintaining appropriate financial reserves to cover all operating expenses, and setting a logistics framework for success.
- Community Connections
- Foster active and positive communication and engagement among students, staff, families, and the community in order to ensure that all stakeholders are engaged and well-informed partners.