HCS Nurse & Assistant Principal Provide Life Saving Aid to Baby
Jessica Hipp, a nurse at Huntsville High School was leaving at dismissal time at the end of the school day when a distraught...Read More
Fourteen HCS Seniors Selected as 2020 National Merit Semifinalists
Fourteen seniors from Grissom and Huntsville High have been selected as a National Merit Scholarship Program Semifinalists...Read More
Strategic PlanningView All
- Learning Outcomes
- To provide rigorous, engaging instruction to all students that facilitates problem solving and creativity, aligned to grade-level standards using innovative resources and tools.
- Whole Student Development
- To provide holistic services that meet the academic, social, and emotional needs of our students.
- Professional Growth
- To provide for and continuously empower all employees with modern strategies and skills that will, in turn, equip students for success
- Operations & Resources
- Ensure all Huntsville City Schools facilities are safe, while promoting conducive learning environments, maintaining appropriate financial reserves to cover all operating expenses, and setting a logistics framework for success.
- Community Connections
- Foster active and positive communication and engagement among students, staff, families, and the community in order to ensure that all stakeholders are engaged and well-informed partners.